University of Iowa
Studying towards a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with a specialization in Data Security.
- Computer Science I: Fundamentals
- Computer Science II: Data Structures
- Discrete Structure
- Computer Organization
- Object-Oriented Software Development
- Cryptography Seminar
- Programming Language Concepts
- Intro to Networks and their Applications (Spring 2022)
- Theory of Computation (Spring 2022)
- Topics in Computer Science I (Spring 2022)
- Probability and Statistics
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Linear Algebra
Plainfield North High School
High School Diploma
Activities and societies: Cross Country, Winter Running Club, Track Manager, Computer Science Club
Throughout my time at Plainfield North High School I gained many valuable skills. The most important skill I learned was how to multi-task. I had to effectively divide my time between studies, sports, and a job. I had the opportunity to take three years of Computer Science. To take these classes I enrolled in summer school for 3 years.
Junior Year Computer Science Project Built a web-based address book. Designed a MySQL database that resided on a Raspberry Pi accessed via a RESTful web service written in Java using JAX-RS that supported full CRUD. I was able to remotely accessed this from school to demonstrate. My teacher was so impressed he asked if he could use the source code for another project.
Senior Year Computer Science Project Enhanced earlier project by adding AngularJS UI. All technologies were self-learned.
- Intro to Programming
- Intro to Java Honors
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles