Hello, I am Jack Stockley! I am an Undergraduate Student in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Iowa. I am currently studying towards a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with a specialization in Data Security. I am a young, eager, and motivated student ready to tackle any challenges that will come my way! Currently looking for a 2022 Summer Internship!
Team Lead - University of Iowa ITS Help Desk
- Training new employees
- Assisting management with scheduling and reviews
- Monitoring metrics of employees
- Planning for special events and peak volume periods
Aug 2020 - Present
University of Iowa
Studying towards a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with a specialization in Data Security.
- Computer Science I: Fundamentals
- Computer Science II: Data Structures
- Discrete Structure
- Computer Organization
- Object-Oriented Software Development
- Cryptography Seminar
- Programming Language Concepts
- Intro to Networks and their Applications (Spring 2022)
- Theory of Computation (Spring 2022)
- Topics in Computer Science I (Spring 2022)
- Probability and Statistics
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Linear Algebra
BTTN (Better Twitch.tv Notifications)
This is a Java program that uses Twitch’s API to determine if a channel is live. The user can add any number of channels, using the program, to a JSON config file. Whenever the program is run it will use the Twitch API to determine if the channel is live. If the status of the channel has changed from not live to live, using data stored in the JSON file, it will send the user a mobile push notification using Alertzy.
This is a Java program that uses Selenium WebDriver to scrape https://vaccinespotter.org to see if a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment is available based on data the user enters into a JSON config file. If the program finds a suitable appointment it will send the user an email, with a personalized link to see if the vaccine is still available and then to book it.
- RESTful WebService